Posted by trinity on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:06pm.
E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company at June 30, 2008, are as
For the Month Ended June 30, 2008
Account Titles Dr. Cr.
Accounts Receivable 2,440
Accounts Payable $1,120
Unearned Revenue 240
Common Stock 3,600
Service Revenue 2,400
Salaries Expense 560
Miscellaneous Expense 160
1. A physical count reveals $300 of supplies on hand.
2. $100 of the unearned revenue is still unearned at month-end.
3. Accrued salaries are $280. I came up with 1.1580 supplies 2. 100 unearned revenue and 168 salaries payable is this correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- accounting - Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet. ...
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- accounting - The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Porter ...
- Trial Balance Sheet - need help with trial balance for Masasi company for June ...
- acc 280 - P3-1 A Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, ...
- accounting - Accrued salaries 1 Billís Company Partial Worksheet For the Year ...
- accounting - P4-2A Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, ...
- Urgent Help In Accounting - January 1, 2008 Timber Company incorporated in the ...