Posted by trinity on Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:06pm.
E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company at June 30, 2008, are as
For the Month Ended June 30, 2008
Account Titles Dr. Cr.
Accounts Receivable 2,440
Accounts Payable $1,120
Unearned Revenue 240
Common Stock 3,600
Service Revenue 2,400
Salaries Expense 560
Miscellaneous Expense 160
1. A physical count reveals $300 of supplies on hand.
2. $100 of the unearned revenue is still unearned at month-end.
3. Accrued salaries are $280. I came up with 1.1580 supplies 2. 100 unearned revenue and 168 salaries payable is this correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- accounting - Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet. ...
- acc 280 - P3-1 A Tony Masasi started his own consulting firm, Masasi Company, ...
- accounting - The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Porter ...
- Trial Balance Sheet - need help with trial balance for Masasi company for June ...
- accounting - P4-2A Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, ...
- accounts - Analyze the transactions and do the following:- 1. Post to T Accounts...
- accounting - initial investment in the company of $26,200 cash. Here are the ...