Posted by Urgent!! on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:52pm.
Solve the equation.
log 6.44 + 3 log x - log x^2 = log 6.44 + 3
Math - Reiny, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:56pm
The same ambiguous question was posted here
and I answered it as I understood it.
You did not respond at the time
Math - Reiny, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:58pm
I just noticed you changed it slightly
Now it becomes
3 log x - log x^2 = 3
log x^3 - log x^2 = 3
log (x^4/x^2) = 3
log x = 3
x = 10^3 = 1000
Math - Anonymous, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 9:01pm
Thank you so much. I understand it now.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
- Math Help Please - Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...
- Mathematics - Prove that log a, log ar, log ar^2 is an a.p. Is the following ...
- math(Please help) - 1) use the properties of logarithms to simplify the ...
- Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log - 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- math - solve for x without using a calculator 5^(x+1) = 25 i know that x would ...
- math - write as a single logarithm: -2logbase3(1/x)+(1/3)logbase3(square root of...
- Algebra 2 - how do not understand how to do this Log X + Lob (X-3) = 1 I know I ...
- Calculus AB - How do you solve a system of logarithmic equations? They have ...
- Precaculculus - Suppose you are told that log(2)=0.3562 and log(3)=0.5646. All ...