Posted by George on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 2:57am.
. One possible use for the cooking fat left over after making french fries is to burn it as fuel.
Formula (for cooking fat) = C51H88O6
Density = 0.94 g/ml
ΔH°f = - 1310 kJ/mol.
Write a balanced equation of the combustion of cooking fat (the products are CO2 (g) and H2O (l).
Use the data above and whatever you need from Appendix B in the textbook to calculate the amount of energy released (in kilojoules per milliliter) from the combustion of cooking fat (3 pts)
college chemistry - bobpursley, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:57am
Balance this equation:
C51H88O6 + O2 >> CO2 + H20
college chemistry - Michelle, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 11:33pm
C51H88O6+ 70O2>> 51CO2+ 44H2O
college chemistry - fareeha, Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 2:37am
college chemistry - Charlie Eichman, Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 3:59pm
college chemistry - Mark Enobakhare, Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 4:00pm
college chemistry - 1.5, Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 3:14pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A shopkeeper bought cooking fat in 30 one kilogram packets and 20 five ...
- statistics - sing the proper average, find the average number of grams of fat ...
- Chemistry - Lipoprotein is a technique for removing fat deposits from various ...
- health and P.E. - Which type of fat is not naturally found in foods and should ...
- science - Choose the correct answer. 1. A bad smalling gas is mixed with cooking...
- Heallth Help NOW - which type of fat is not naturally found in foods and should ...
- Chemistry - Of the 3 types of fat, which type of fat would react with the ...
- Chemistry - A typical fat in the body is glyceral trioleate, C57H104O6. When it ...
- math - A reduced fat cookie contains 2g of fat per serving. In order for food ...
- Computer programming - Submit pseudocode for the following programming exercise...