Posted by becca on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 1:18am.
-Which greek base means narrow?
drwis - becca, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 1:20am
can some1 plz help me with this question i have 2 submit my exam
drwis - Lucy, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 1:45am
stenos. Greek, meaning ‘narrow’, e.g. the root word of the first part of the specific epithet of Macrozamia stenomera, referring to the finely divided leaflets. See also –merus.
I think the answer is 1.
but I'm..I'm not 100% sure
drwis - drwls, Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 2:00am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Greek - The Greek base which means to burn is Cla- Path- Sat- Cau(s)-
- greek bases - the greek base in the word chronology means: a.life b.pain c.time ...
- Greek - The Greek base HELI- means?
- vocabulary skills - The Greek base ANGI- means?
- vocabulary - the greek base ANGI- means: a)gland b)vessel c)bile D)head
- lit - the greek base heli- means: 1 self 2 stomach 3 sun 4 mind
- English - I need help finding a word that means "to make greek" using "hellen" ...
- vocabulary skills - which greek base means eye? 1.neur 2.myel 3.phren 4.ophthalm
- History - Q1.What does the Greek word "Helene" means? Q2. What is the Greek word...
- Vocabulary latin and greek - write a word with the latin or greek word parts ...