Posted by Alicia on Friday, April 16, 2010 at 1:13pm.
What advantages might there be in living near other people in small towns, such as those in New England?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 1:15pm
support of friends
convenience of close stores, schools, etc.
- social studies - Alicia, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 2:07pm
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 2:12pm
- social studies - Bella, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 7:52pm
Use a chart like the one shown to record how New Englanders prospered from the Atlantic Ocean.
Economic Activity | Benefits to Colonist
- social studies - How did some profit illegally fromthe ocean, Monday, September 19, 2016 at 9:41pm
- social studies - Asako, Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 9:22am
they could share and trade things from one another
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - You are an investor in the Virginia Company. In order to make a...
- Social Studies - You are an investor in the Virginia Company. In order to make a...
- American History - In New England, the town is a major unit of local government...
- Social Studies - I am an investor in the Virginia Company. What is a reason of ...
- social studies - During the seventeenth-century, New England had one of the ...
- social - resident at a small new england town meeting vote to install signal at...
- Social studies - My teacher said that some people did favor the taxes. The ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - which region(s)have the most peole living near each other?
- Social studies - Why was the economy in the new England colonies different from ...
- Social Studies - What are the main landforms in New England and the bodies of ...