Posted by marco on Friday, April 16, 2010 at 12:26pm.
I have a common factor of x so I rewrote the problem as
x(x^2-40x+192) then trying to use FOIL rewrote as
(x ) (x )
And that is where i'm stuck.
- Math-Factoring 2 - marco, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 12:34pm
The last one shold be
(x ) (x )
- Math-Factoring 2 - drwls, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 12:53pm
You factored out the 2x incorrectly. You should end up with 2x(x^2-20x+96).
The expression in parentheses can be factored into
Now put it all together.
- Math-Factoring 2 - marco, Friday, April 16, 2010 at 12:55pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...thanks..it's in the details.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction - Can someone correct these for me plz... Problem#6 Factor. x(x-...
- Liberal Arts Math - factor the polynomial completely: 2xy-3y-40x+60 2xy-40x-3y+...
- Liberal Arts Math - how would i solve this problem?? it says factor the ...
- algebra 1 - how do you factor 16x^4 - 40x^2 + 9 I don't understand how the ...
- algebra - 6. Vicky factored 30x2 + 76x + 48 as follows: Line 1 30x2 + 76x + 48 ...
- Calculous (Finding Zeros!) - y = (x^2+2x-5) (x^3+3x^2-40x) Find the zeros ( 5 ...
- algebra2-help : ( - Completely factor over the set of integers: 8x^2+40x+50
- math,correction - can someone check these for me please.... problem#4 Directions...
- Math - I have this worksheet, it has a bunch of different kinds of questions, ...
- algebra-Plz help - Posted by bailey on Monday, January 8, 2007 at 8:32pm. Posted...