July 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, April 16, 2010
Evaluate the definite integral:
upper number of the integral is 6 lower number is 2(4x^2+5)/sqrt of x*dx
Answer this Question
- Evaluate the integral upper number is 8 lower number is 1 1/x^2 times...
Calculus Fundamental Theorem
- Evaluate the definite integral. function: (t+8)(t...
calculus (please with steps and explanations)
- consider the function f that is ...
Calculus (urgent help)
- consider the function f that is continuous on the ...
Calculus Area between curves
- Evaluate the definite integral: sqrt(8-2x) lower ...
- consider the function f that is continuous on the interval [-5,5] and...
- Solve these indefinite and definite integrals. [integration sign] 4j-...
- Use the Midpoint Rule to approximate the integral: the upper number ...
- Find the volume of the solid whose base is the region in the xy-plane...
- A. Find the integral of the following function. Integral of (x...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.