Posted by anna on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:22pm.
pray-prays or prayed
rainy-not really sure
pay-paied or paying
****I AM SORRY BUT FOR MY COMPUTER IT TAKES A WHILE TO BRING THE DEFINITION AND I ONLY COULD HAVE A LITTLE TIME ON THE COMPUTER*****
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:28pm
tiny = tinier
thirsty = thirstiness
rainy = rainier
crazy = craziness
angry = angrier
navy = navies
grocery = groceries
pay = paid, paying
pretty = prettiest
- language - E.G., Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:31pm
thirsty - thirst
angry - anger
grocery - groceries
navy - navies
pay - payed (the noun:payment)
health - has no plural
I don't think there is such a word as
- language - E.G., Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:36pm
Sorry, Ms. Sue - your post came in while I was writing.
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:43pm
No problem, E.G. You added some good information -- as usual. This student didn't make the assignment clear in this post.
- language - E.G., Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 8:19pm
Thank you, Ms Sue; I enjoy helping others.
- language - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 9:50pm
BTW, there IS a word "prettiness."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - victory-victories baby-babies country-countries multiply-don't ...
- US History - Need these checked-- 1. Under popular sovereignty, the decision ...
- world geography - in which fields do europeans work today? a. heavy industry and...
- History - I just want my answer to be clarified. So the original idea of ...
- math - Aaron has a turkey farm. for every three male turkeys, he has 17 female ...
- Writeacher - Writeacher, I just want my answer to be clarified. So the original ...
- Social Studies - 4.What caused Shay's Rebellion? A. Massachusetts had the power ...
- Social Studies - What is the name of a large city in southern Turkey? There are ...
- math 6th grade - Mr.Pilgrim has a turkey farm.He has one male turkey for every ...
- heeelp - Find two examples of cities which once had been secondary producers in ...