Posted by anna on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:01pm.
- language - anon, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:04pm
lol are you posting under several diff names for the same kinda homework?
- language - anna, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:08pm
yeah because there is a lot of questions but luckily i am almost done :)
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:09pm
Anon is right. You don't fool anyone by posting under different names.
What is the rule for adding a prefix for a word that ends in a consonant + y?
Look at multiply, tiny, family, rainy?
Check a dictionary (dictionary.com) for some suffixes for these words.
- language - anna, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:14pm
you take away the y and add an i and then add es and i am sorry :(
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - victory-victories multiply-multiplies tiny-don't know thirsty-...
- Christianity - Okay so during and after the time of Jesus, it was okay for ...
- 3rd grade - i dont understant how to round to the nearest hundreds
- science help please - i don't understant what sexual reproduction is and what ...
- Math - A toy manufacturer is introducing two new dolls, My First Baby and My ...
- math - michael has a pair of hamsters. The hamsters have two babies. the babies ...
- English - How does Mr. Grant look? He looks nice. Do you know why? Yes, I do. 1...
- math - A toy manufacturer is introducin g two new dolls, my first baby and my ...
- math help! - Mr. Science has a pair of hamsters. The hamsters have 2 babies. ...
- Math - Mr. Science has a pair of hamsters. The hamsters have 2 babies. Those ...