Posted by me on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 6:57pm.
friendly-i don't know this one
envy-don't know this one
language ms.sue could u please check these thanks - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:00pm
friendly -- friendlier, friendliness
candy -- candies (follows the rule to change the y to i and add -es)
handy -- handiness
envy -- envies (follows the rule to change the y to i and add -es)
The rest are correct. :-)
Language - Angelica, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:01pm
friendliness, candied or candies, handiness, envied or envies
it may help to use a dictionary if you are unsure of a word. They provide suffixes. :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- aig math (Ms.Sue) - a box containing 6 candy bars weighs 2.34 kg.When the box is...
- T.V Prod - Anyone know where i can find a short story(treatment). Like a one ...
- Education - Which of the following is true of memory? A) Teens have more false ...
- computers - Two technicians are discussing the interface between system memory ...
- 6th grade - please provide help w/singular plural and possessive nouns, ie, ...
- Diversity - Child: Doggie Adult: Yes I see a doggie Child: Doggie Adult: Oh yes...
- psychology - After Kate's visit to Paris, her memories about what she saw and ...
- Eng - In the movie, silence of the lambs, dr.lector says " memory is all I have ...
- English - could you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) Today we ...
- English - 1. What did Bora want to do? - She wanted to do volunteer work. 2. ...