February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Establish the identity
Pre Calculus -
, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 8:43am
sin 2A = 2sinAcosA
treat x/2 as A
Answer This Question
- Establish the following identity sin 2x/sinx - cos2x/cosx = secx
Math - Pre- Clac
- Prove that each of these equations is an identity. A) (1 + ...
- Establish the identity. sinx + cosx/sinx - cosx = 1+2sinxcosx/2sin^2x...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
- I can't seem to prove these trig identities and would really ...
- How would you prove/Verify this Identity. x=theta (cosx+sinx-sin^...
- I need to prove that the following is true. Thanks (cosx / 1-sinx...
Pre-Calc : Verify the Identity
- Verify the Identity: sin(x+π)/cos(x+3π...
Calculus 2 Trigonometric Substitution
- I'm working this problem: ∫ [1-tan...
- prove the identity: (cosx)(tanx + sinx cotx)=sinx+cos(squared)x i ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help