Posted by Tyler on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 5:09am.
Establish the following identity
Answer this Question
- Math please help quick - Which of the following are identities? Check all that ...
- Pre Calculus - Establish the following identity tan(x+pi/4)=1+tanx/1-tanx
- pre-calculus - tanx= -12/5 x in quadrant 2 find; sin2x= cos2x= tan2x=
- Pre Calculus - Establish the following identity sin 2x/sinx - cos2x/cosx = secx
- Pre Calculus - Establish the identity tanx/2=cscx-cotx
- pre-calc - tanx= -12/5 x in Q 2. find sin2x= cos2x= tan2x=
- math - Prove the identity: 1-cos2x/sin2x = 1+tanx/1+cotx I simplified the RS to ...
- maths - prove that 1+sin2x-cos2x / sin2x+cos2x = tanx
- Pre-Calc/Math - Prove Identity: (1-cos2x/ tan x) = sin2x
- Calculus - Solve identity, (1-sin2x)/cos2x = cos2x/(1+sin2x) I tried starting ...