Posted by justin on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:04pm.
the legendary king midas was a:
b.very rich man
c.very wise man
d.very brave man
i choose c??
uhh help - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:06pm
I think you're guessing.
Google King Midas.
uhh help - justin, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:08pm
yea i kinda was is just that im in a rush and wanna get this booklet done lol >-<
confuseddddd - justin, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:22pm
how come these comments keep earasing???0_confused
uhh help - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:24pm
I remove inappropriate comments from this forum.
I can also ban posters who post very many inappropriate comments.
uhh help - justin, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:27pm
oh ok well im about to go to sleep i didn't notice my comment was so rude i was just speakin my mind if u did take it to offence i am sorry :(..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Fine Art 7 - Dr. King Letter (to share) - Dear Dr. King. You was a brave man. A ...
- Physics - A helicopter is traveling with a velocity of 12 m/s directly upward. ...
- English - 1. What if I ran for Congress? 2. What if I run for Congress? 3. What ...
- English Expression - One person is very tall, but the other is very short. The ...
- English - Hello. I'm very grateful to Ms.Sue for the answers. Thanks a lot. Hope...
- englsi - My english is very very bad ,please helpm me to fix this paragraph. To ...
- English - Thank you very much for correcting my sentences. Here are some more I'...
- English - I rethought them all. Thank you very much. 1)The following morning he ...
- English narrative - Hello and thanks for starting reading this post :) I have ...
- Physics - A man standing on very slick ice fires a rifle horizontally. The mass ...