Posted by confused on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:43pm.
Kc=5.85x10^-3 at 25 degrees C for the reaction
fifteen(15.0) grams of N2O4 is confined in a 5.00-L flask at 25 degrees C. Calculate(a) the number of moles of NO2 present at equilibrium and(b) the percentage of the original N2O4 that is dissociated.
chemistry - catherine, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:45pm
uhh if i new chemistry i will help but u should post the same question around 5:00 pm tommorow and name the subject ms.sue shes really helpfull and that's when she usally is on hope some1 helps u if not just post agian 2mmorow..:)
chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:46pm
Convert 15.0 g N2O4 to moles and that divided by 5.0 L to obtain molarity.
Set up an ICE chart, substitute into Kc expression and solve.
chemistry - confused, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:48pm
what does it mean when it says the percentage of the original N2O4 that is dissociated.
chemistry - catherine, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:48pm
oh drbob222 and srasomething???are really helpful 2 luckly u got a respawn:)
chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:51pm
When you finish and know the equilibrium concn of N2O4, then (amt N2O4 present in grams/15.0)*100 = ?? I think you will get the percent answer if you use (moles at equil/original moles)*100 = ??
chemistry - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 9:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP Chemistry - Given: N2O4 (g) « 2NO2 (g) @ 25 degrees celcius, Kc is 5.84 x 10...
- Chemistry - 92.01 grams of N2O4 (g) is placed in a container and allowed to ...
- Chemistry - For the reaction N2O4(g)=2NO2(g), the value of K at 25 degrees ...
- Chemistry - Nitrogen dioxide, NO2, dimerizes easily to form dinitrogen tetroxide...
- CHEMISTRY HELP NEEDED A.S.A.P - Given: N2O4 (g) « 2NO2 (g) @ 25 degrees celcius...
- CHEMISTRY HELP DESPERATELY NEEDDED!!! - Given: N2O4 (g) « 2NO2 (g) @ 25 degrees ...
- CHEMISTRY HELP STILL NEEDED PLEASE!!! - Given: N2O4 (g) « 2NO2 (g) @ 25 degrees ...
- chemistry - a flask is charged with 2.00 atm of nitrogen dioxide and 1.00 atm of...
- Chemistry - At 55C, the K for the reaction: 2NO2(g) <--> N2O4 is 1.15 a) ...
- Chemistry Honors - A 0.25 mol sample of n204 dissociates and comes to ...