January 16, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
calculate the molarity of 30.0g of NaOH in 350. mL of NaOH solution
, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 6:15pm
M = moles/L
mols = grams/molar mass.
Answer This Question
- If 15g of NaOh is dissolved in 285 g of water, calculate the ...
- determine the approximate molarity of a solution of NaOH prepared by...
Chemistry (molarity) (sorta an emergency)
- I'm doing a titration lab and ...
- We performed a titration with NaOH solution with KHP. Now I ...
- An unknown amount of water is mixed with 350 mL of a 6 M solution of...
- I am confused as to how to solve the below problem. I am not ...
- A 2.5 g sample of NaOH (Mw = 40.00) was dissolved in water to give a...
- 1) A 25mL sample of the .265M HCI solution from the previous...
- Hi, I did the acid-base titration lab with HCl and 0.5M NaOH. I ...
- Calculate the Molarity of the unknown acid if 25.0 mL of the acid ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help