Posted by lu lu on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 8:02pm.
justifye each step
Answer this Question
- 6 grade math - justify each step 8=2x-3 8+3=2x-3+3 11=2x 11/2=2x/2 5 1/2=x ...
- algebra - How can I justify each step 1/2x =15 2(1/2)x = 2*15 x =30
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...
- algebra - simplify the expression. Justify each step. (m+4.5)-0.5
- Math - Verify the identity & Justify the step.s cot (theta-pi/2)=-tan theta
- algebra 1 honors - it says simplify each expression. justify each step. 1. (2...
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- statistics - what is the value of pearson r for th relatioship between ...
- Algebra 2 - Verify the identity , justify each step tanØ+cotØ = 1/ sin Ø cosØ
- calculus - Let g be the function give by g(x) = x^4 - 4x^3 + 6x^2 – 4x + k where...