Posted by christopher on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 2:41pm.
A rectangular storage building is 30 feet long and 25 feet wide. Find the ratio of the length to the primeter of the bulding.
now I divided 30 by 25 and got 1.2 feet is that correct?
algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 3:19pm
perimeter = 60+50 = 110
so ratio of
length : perimeter = 30 : 110
algebra - christopher, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 3:35pm
so its 3.11?
algebra - christopher, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 3:37pm
or 3 by 11 feet
algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 5:06pm
It asked for the "ratio" of the length to the perimeter.
Perhaps some of these pages will help you to understand ratios.
algebra - riva agnihotri, Monday, June 14, 2010 at 7:46am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A rectangular storage building is 30 feet long and 25 feet wide. Find the...
- 6th grade - rectangular prism: height 7 feet, width 4 feet and length 3 feet ...
- math - he dimensions of Liz's desk are 3.2 feet wide and 4.6 feet long. Match ...
- Math - In a playground, there is a model of the old school building that is 6.6 ...
- Math - your yard is 72 square feet and twice as long as it is wide.Fencing is ...
- Algebra - In a rectangular room 10 feet wide 40 feet long and 50 feet high there...
- math - Jayden had some items to store in a storage unit that was 10 feet long , ...
- 6th Grade Math - A rectangular packing crate that is 3 feet wide, 4 feet high, ...
- algebra - A rectangular pool is 25 feet long and 12 feet wide. If the length is ...
- Algebra II Honors - A rectangular garden is 25 feet long by 10 feet wide. You ...