Posted by Tharima on Monday, April 12, 2010 at 6:49pm.
Is this a good thesis statement or is it too broad with the 4th Amendment part ?
Should i Cut it out ?
An analysis on different methods to ban steroids in sports brings a challenge to the sports industry: accepting methods like drug testing before and after games or taking a athletes urine sample is also invasion of privacy according to the IV Amendement of the US Constitution.
- English - Courtney, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 6:54pm
I think it sounds fine truley!
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 7:02pm
Your thesis statement is too long and broad.
Check these sites for tips for writing thesis statements.
- English - Tharima, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 7:15pm
So should I say .
An analysis on different methods to ban steroids in sports brings a challenge to the sports industry: drug testing before and after games hasn't changed the number of athletes who secretively use the type of steroids which cannot be detected.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 7:17pm
That's o.k. I assume your paper will explore the secret use of steroids that cannot be detected.
Hmm! What evidence do you have that that's true?
- English - Tharima, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 7:25pm
Well Growth Hormones have become relatively hard to detect because we make them within our bodies.
which is what I found out through research
- English - Tharima, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally I was trying to find out what is the better method to prevent steroids in sports because I already had many sources which have researched the different approaches to discouraging using steroids...
but I just did not know how to word it..
As a result I came out with various arguments
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sports - Researching events that occured in the world of sports on August 22, ...
- Eng - is this not a thesis statement ? Various approaches to prevent steroids in...
- English - What would be a good thesis statement on steroids ?
- English - I don't know exactly what Im trying to prove anymore with this thesis ...
- English - Which club is Don in? 1. He is in a sports club. 2. He is in the ...
- algebra - If y=35+0.8x gives the distance of the sports car from Flint after x ...
- English - Listening to the explanations of the sports, let's play the quiz game...
- sports - in a sports development officer I am asked to provide a list of sports ...
- english - K im not trying to cheat or nothing but im doing this exam im not ...
- Spanish - What statement best summarizes the differences in the role of sports ...