A company uses a sales journal, purchases journal, cash receipts journal, cash disbursements journal, and general journal. A perpetual inventory system is used. The following transactions were completed by the company during the current month of October:
Record these transactions in the appropriate journal shown below.
accounting - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 11:20pm
We see no journal below?
accounting - Preciojs99, Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:28pm
When recording the following transactions in general journal entry form.
1. Issused common stock for $5,000 cash.
2. Borrowed $4,000 cash from a Local Bank.
3. Ourchased $500 of supplies on account.
4. Recognized revenue of $18,000 for services provided on account.
5. Paid $3,900 cash for salaries expense.
6. Paid $2,400 cash in advance for a one-year lease to rent office space.
7. Purchased $3,500 of office furniture on account.
8. Received $1,800 cash for services to be performed in the future.
9. Collected $3,000 cash from accounts receivable.
10. Paid $1,200 cash for utilities.