Posted by Chris on .
Assignment: Hardware Replacement Project
The IT department is implementing a new CRM solution to its corporate offices. The hardware currently in use is out of date and will not support the CRM application. The hardware must be replaced prior to deployment.
• Resources: Ch. 11 of Essentials of Management Information Systems.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper that addresses the following:
o How do the five major variables of project management—scope, time, cost, quality, and risk—relate to this scenario?
o What considerations must be applied when selecting projects that deliver the best business value?
o What factors that influence project risk? What strategies would you recommend for minimizing this project’s risks?
• Summarize your response by identifying best practices for managing this project.
• Format your paper according to APA standards.
• Consult the grading rubric to ensure no required components are left out.
Management of Information Sy -
We do not have access to your resources. I also do not know what CRM means. In addition, we do not do your work for you. They are asking for "your response."
However, here is a source for APA standards.