Posted by rfvv on Friday, April 9, 2010 at 11:26pm.
1. A doctor is a person who takes care of sick peole.
2. A doctor is a person who is qualified in medicine and treats patients.
3. A doctor is a person whojo job is dealing with sick people.
4. A fashion designer is a person who designs clothes.
5. A fashion designer is a person who makes clothing.
6. A fasion designer is a person whose job is desgning people's wears.
(Would yoiu check the sentences? What about the definitions? If there are some errors, correct them,please?)
English - Anna, Friday, April 9, 2010 at 11:53pm
They all see to be fine, however you have a lot of spelling errors. Im not accurately sure of the second one.
English - SraJMcGin, Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 2:17am
English - E.G., Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 10:34am
5. I am not sure that a fashion designer actually MAKES the clothes he/she designs.
English - christine, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:25am
hi how are you
English - christine, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:27am
how peple come from
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. A doctor is a person who cares for sick people. 2. A doctor is a ...
- English - 1. A doctor is a person who is trying for sick people. 2. If it snows ...
- English - 1. We learned how to give first aid to an injured person. 2. We ...
- English - A doctor is a person who is helping little children. (picture: A ...
- English - 1. He wants to be a singer in the future. 2. He was a lawyer in the ...
- health - A notice of use & and & disclosure is required for A. Every patient a ...
- English - Write the possessive form of the noun in parentheses. 1/ (Estelle) ...
- Law and ethics in Med - please check my answers thanks :) Question: Give an ...
- health - If the Doctor's office computerized records have been compromised by a ...
- English - Thank you very much for helping me. Here are some more sentences on ...