October 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, April 9, 2010
Evaluate the following limit:
lim x->(pi/2) [((pi/2)-(x))/cosx]
May I please get a hint on how to start this question?
, Friday, April 9, 2010 at 4:32pm
cos x = sin (pi/2-x)
Answer This Question
Check my CALCULUS work, please! :)
- Question 1. lim h->0(sqrt 49+h-7)/h = ...
- I have a question relating to limits that I solved lim(x...
Calculus, please check my answers!
- 1. Evaluate: lim x->infinity(x^4-7x+9)/(...
Calculus help, please!
- 1. Evaluate: lim x->infinity(x^4-7x+9)/(4+5x+x^3) 0...
- Find the following limits algebraically or explain why they donít ...
- Evaluate the following limit. lim e^(tanx) as x approaches the ...
- I have two similar problems that I need help completing. Please show ...
Calculus. Limits. Check my answers, please! :)
- 4. lim (tanx)= x->pi/3 -(...
- Evaluate each limit. If it exists. a) Lim x^3 + 1 x->1 ------- x...
- Evaluate the following limit lim x^2 + 3x - 40 x-->5...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help