Posted by Erick on Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 6:11pm.
Why is there so much advertising in monopolistic competition and oligopoly?
How does such advertising help consumers and promote efficiency? Why might it be excessive at times?
economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 6:16pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
economics - Erick, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 6:29pm
Help me answer the question is full detail if possible
economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 6:31pm
What do you have so far?
economics - Erick, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 6:57pm
economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 7:04pm
Do you understand all of the words?
economics - Erick, Friday, April 9, 2010 at 12:46am
Yes I do
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - Among monopoly, oligopoly, Monopolistic competition, and perfect ...
- Economics - 2. Advertising can inform buyers, but sellers must incur costs to ...
- Entrepreneurship - 1. After you have put a marketing plan in place, it is ...
- Business management class - In general, a person who owns and operates his or ...
- Marketing - Advertising turns off some people. They say that it insults their ...
- economics - The table shows the relationship for a hypothetical firm between its...
- economics - True or False Firms selling identical products create monopolistic ...
- ECONOMICS - Among perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and ...
- economics - aztec enterprises depends heavily on advertising to sell its ...
- Economics - The market for reteail banking in New Zealand best illustrates: a)...