Posted by lee on Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 4:58pm.
find 4 ways to show 25 cents..
- 1st grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 5:01pm
25 (with the cent sign -- a c with a line through it)
- 1st grade math - sam, Monday, April 12, 2010 at 5:22pm
ms. sue is rite but do u want to know different ways like five nickles or two dimes and one nickle or twenty-five pennys or evan four nickles and five pennys?
- 1st grade math - thomas, Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8:21pm
Answer this Question
- 1st grade - show 25 cents in several ways
- 2nd grade Math - Wich 3 flowers add up to 85 cents? Tulip-48 cents Rose-52 cents...
- math - How many ways can you make one dollar using only nickels, quarters, dimes...
- math - Which choice offers the lowest cost per ounce? 6oz for 42 cents? 8oz for ...
- Math - What percent of the selling price in the 14.7 cents per L tax collected ...
- 5th grade math - how many ways can you use a dime, quarter, and nickel to make ....
- math - how many ways can you make 45 cents with pennies, dimes, nickels,and ...
- grade 8 math - how many different ways can eight cars finish in a race 1st, 2nd...
- 6th grade math - if Mary buys oranges at 5 for 2 cents and sell them at 4 for 3 ...
- 1st grade - how many different ways can you get to the sum of 4