Posted by jace on Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 7:03pm.
part a complet the 2 missin number?
part b based on the table, writ a function rule that represents the relationship between x and y.
rule ____need help_____________________?
- math - CL, Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 7:17pm
as you move down the y-values.. you can see the pattern that they go down by half each time..
so from 0.25, decrease that by half and so forth.
- math - jace, Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 7:24pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math I need help ASAP! - 1) Identify the function rule shown in the table. ...
- math - Part A: Does the table represent a relation that is a function? Justify ...
- algebra 2 - Renee belongs to a bowling club. She scores 50, 52, 55, and 59 on ...
- algebra - Renee belongs to a bowling club. She scores 50, 52, 55, and 59 on her ...
- Algebra - x -1 -1 -2 -2 y 0 -1 2 3Part A: Does the table represent a relation ...
- Math - An apprentice Carpenter has designed a wooden coffee table. he expects to...
- Math - Use the function tables to solve the problems. Table :2 Input ( Number of...
- Math help please - I need to explain how to write a function rule from the table...
- math help ! - 3. Which function rule would help you find the values in the table...
- MATH - The formula for the area of a circle and the volume of a sphere an be ...