Posted by Keen on Monday, April 5, 2010 at 11:03pm.
According to the authorities; only 35% of criminals go to jail.
a) Use a period after "authorities"
b) Use a comma after "authorities"
c) Use a colon after "authorities"
d) There are no errors in this sentence
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 5, 2010 at 11:04pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English/Writing - According to the authorities; only 35% of the criminals go to ...
- English - Hello. I need some language help. 1)"He is ready to cooperate with ...
- English - According to authorities;only 35% of criminals go to jail
- Science - History - Why do you think church authorities forced Galileo to deny ...
- English - Hello. I need your language help. 1)Is it possible to use Perfect with...
- Journalism - could you put these sentences in order to create a story.In the ...
- English - An author's viewpoint is shown as much by what is left out of a story ...
- CRIMINOLOGY - In what areas should the federal authorities not become involved?
- author - In tale of two cities, what does noisiest authorities mean?
- awser me - name at least three ways community residents and authorities can ...