Posted by bailey on Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 8:06pm.
algebra 2 - Brennen, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 8:14pm
If I remember correctly, you would log both sides of the equation to and move the 2x to the front. so it would be 2xLOG5=3. Does that work? If not sorry.
algebra 2 - bailey, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 8:33pm
I thought you would do guess and check
but i have no idea
algebra 2 - Brennen, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 8:43pm
do you understand what i did?
algebra 2 - Damon, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 9:04pm
2 x log 5 = LOG 3
algebra 2 - bailey, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 9:15pm
what is X???
algebra 2 - Brennen, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 10:11pm
use your calculator and solve for it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I am getting ready to start an Algebra class for the first time and I ...
- SHAY - THE MATH QUESTION IS IT ALGEBRA , PRE ALGEBRA' OR GEOMETRY? Quadriatic ...
- Algebra 1A - How is algebra a useful tool? what concepts investigated in algebra...
- Algebra I - So- im trying to help my little brother out with his Algebra- but ...
- Algebra-still need some help - Homework Help Forum: Algebra Posted by Jena on ...
- algebra 1 - at a certain high school,350 students are taking algebra. the ratio ...
- Algebra - y^2-x-4=0 a)find all x and y intercepts of the graph implied by this ...
- algebra - Is there a site or someone who can help me, im not getting the basic ...
- 7th grade - There are at least 5 more than twice as many students taking algebra...
- algebra 2 - Posted by hellogoodbie on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 3:24pm. ...