May 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 4, 2010
When should a patient be advised of the existence of computerized databases containing medical information about the patient?
Confidentiality: computors -
, Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 4:24pm
Answer this Question
- when should the patient be advised of the existence of...
- When should a patient be advised of the existence of ...
- when should a patient be advised of the existence of ...
confidentiality of health inf.
- When should patients be advised of the ...
- When should the patient be advised of the existence of computerized ...
Research Project on Computer Confidentiality
- I have a research paper where I ...
Health Research Project
- I have a research paper where I need to write a ...
- I need help on my research project I havn't writing a paper in ...
- According to the AMA, what is the key reason behind a physician'...
- According to the AMA, what is a key reason behind a physician’s duty of...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.