February 27, 2017

Homework Help: Chemistry

Posted by Fred on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 6:12pm.

If you have the q cal of a reaction, then obviously you can convert to q chem by negating your q cal. But what if you need to get to q rxn (q of the reaction)? Also, my textbook is claiming that the q rxn = -(q sol + q cal). How does that figure into this?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions