Posted by catherine on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:12pm.
1}The Romen numeral M represents:
2}The Roman numeral XLIX is written in Arabic numerals as:
- roman numerals - bobpursley, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:18pm
What is your thinking?
- roman numerals - catherine, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:29pm
for 1 i couldnt get the answer but for number 2 i figured it will be d..wbu?
- roman numerals - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:32pm
Your second answer is correct.
- roman numerals - catherine, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:35pm
thx ms.sue i got the rest of the answer but if u can take some of your time and look at my other post and help out alittle that will be great thank you:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Roman Numerals - what is the roman numeral for 4??
- Math: Roman Numerals( story problem ) - i know roman numerals, but i forget all ...
- roman numerals - are roman numerals in numeric order also in alphabetical order...
- math - i need help with roman numerals asap I is 1 V is 5 X is ten L is 50 C is ...
- math - in roman numerals, letters represent numbers. for example, I=1,V=5,X=10,L...
- English 10 - The general notation for your supporting points in an outline is • ...
- hindu arabic conversion - does anyone know where I can find a conversion chart ...
- math - roman numeral for 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190 You really need to be ...
- Chemistry - These are all review questions for my summer assignment. Do not know...
- Math - According to Roman numerals chart, 1000 is M. Then what is the Roman ...