Posted by michael on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 4:15pm.
solve for x: z+xyz=w
- 9th grade,math - GuruBlue, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 4:37pm
Please use the title of the subject so that a teacher will know what you need help with.
- 9th grade - Houdini, Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 12:20pm
Guru's formalities aside,
divide by z
divide by y
And that's your answer! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- Math - Letter Addition I am given xyz+ab=cdef and xyz-ab=bga How do I solve this...
- 9th grade - solve 3 - (2t + 5) = -12
- 9th grade - How do you solve ac-bc-ad+bd
- 9th grade - How do you solve [x-1]=[x+3]
- 9th grade math - Solve -4(x-3)>2x A. x>6 B. x<2 C. x>3/2 D. x<-1/...
- 9th grade algebra - solve -5/6=2/3(3c+4)
- 9th grade Algebra - how do i solve this?!?! 4x-2y=32 -3x-5y=-11
- 9th Grade Algebra - 4x^2-11x+3=5x+4 How do I solve this?
- 9th grade algebra - solve df + 10h=3 for h