May 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, April 1, 2010
C(X)= 2.7X +4.7 SQRT OF [400^2 + (780-X)^2]
Answer This Question
- C(X)= 2.7X +4.7 SQRT OF [400^2 + (780-X)^2]
Math Help please!!
- Could someone show me how to solve these problems step by ...
- sqrt(24) *I don't really get this stuff.Can somebody please help ...
- The value of an automobile was $15,780 in 1994 and ...
- How do you find a square root of a number that's not a perfect square? I'...
- Directions are simplify by combining like terms. x radiacal ...
math calculus please help!
- l = lim as x approaches 0 of x/(the square root of...
- Solve the initial-value problem. Am I using the wrong value for ...
- sqrt 6 * sqrt 8 also sqrt 7 * sqrt 5 6.92820323 and 5.916079783 So...
- Evaluate sqrt7x (sqrt x-7 sqrt7) Show your work. sqrt(7)*sqrt(x)-sqrt(...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help