posted by rfvv on .
Who is Ms. Kim?
1. She was Bora's teacher last year.
2. She is Bora's old teacher from last year.
3. She is Bora's teacher in elementary school from last year.
4. She taught Bora in elementary school last year.
(Bora learned from Ms. Kim last year. Bora is now a middle school student. Ms.Kim is Bora's old teacher. In this situation, what are the suitable answers for the question? Do you have some more suitable questions? Would you name them, please?)
1 and 4 are best.
2 sounds insulting -- "old" teacher.
3 is awkward.
She was Bora's 5th grade teacher.
Than you. What about the folowing?
5. She was Bora's homeroom teacher last year.
6. She was Bora's English teacher in elementary school last year.
Those are both very good.