Posted by JUDY on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 1:32pm.
Consider the following information:
Sales(units) Summer Autumn Winter Spring
Christmas 98 114 123 105
Holidays 110 110 110 110
The expected frequency for cell winter/holidays (e13) is equal to
- STATS - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 1:33pm
Judy, Sam, Cindy -- or Whoever has posted the last 12 stats posts -- If you posted your ideas of the answers, a tutor might then help you.
- STATS - Judy, Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 1:57pm
Hi, sorry, its the first time we are using this site for help. Will certainly post our answers. We are a group working together on an assignment during a short school break and we want to see who has the correct answers
- STATS - Pri, Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 8:03am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- bookkeeping - bought 153units (unassembled)at 15.76 bought 105 units (assembled)...
- Advanced Production - The data in the following table represent time-study ...
- Math - Given the two-way relative frequency table below, which of the following ...
- math - ben and glen are practicing short golf shots. they are aiming for a flag...
- Math - A local citizen wants to fence a rectangular community garden. The length...
- algebra 1 - given;n+8(n+20)=110 1;n+8n+20=110 2;9n+20=110 3;9n=110-20 49n=90
- Math - Sales made last year by Lane's Appliance Store are listed below. The ...
- Statistics - Consider the following frequency distribution of daily sales for a ...
- holidays and temp. - what season is easter in? is it spring? how about ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - Sometimes people say, "Give 110% of your effort...