posted by charles .
1. CheckPoint: Identifying Fallacies
• Resource: Ch. 6 End-of-Chapter Exercises and the Answers, Suggestions, and Tips for Triangle Exercises section of Critical Thinking
• Complete Exercise 6-6 on pp. 194-196 of Critical Thinking. You are not required to complete questions displaying a triangle symbol.
• Copy and paste the question numbers and answers into the body of a post. If you submit the assignment as an attachment PLEASE make sure that the attachment is readable. If it is not readable you will be deducted 10% for each day that it takes to resubmit the assignment up to 40% as per Axia guidelines.
• While there is no ONE (1) correct answer, there is definitely some answers that are more correct than others.
• For this assignment EACH question will be worth 5 points.
We do not have access to y our textbook nor can we DO the assignment for you. Please tell us specifically how we may HELP you.
identify any example of fallacies in the following passages. tell why you think this are fallacies, and identify which category they belong in.
Some christians and other groups are portesting against the placing, on federal property near the white house, of a set of plastic figurines representing a devout Jewish family in ancient Judaea. The protestors would of course deny that they are driven by any anti-semitic motivation. Still, we wonder: would they raise the same oblsections(of unconstitutionality, etc.) if the scene depicted a modern, secularized Gentile family?