Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 3:55pm.
Need help with these: [Can you show me the work for them please, if needed?]
3. Simplify (4x)(-2y)
Is the answer -8xy?
5. To which set of numbers does 7.543 belong?
8. Write an algebraic expression for one-half a number x subtracted from fifty
Is the answer 1/2x-50 ?
9. Write an algebraic expression for the verbal expression: three times the sum of x and y increased by five times the product of x and 3y.
Is the answer: 3(x+y)+5(3yx) ?
12. Name the property used in the equation 17 x c =17. Then solve for c
a. multiplicative identity; c=1
b. transitive; c=2
c. distributive; c=0
- Algebra - bobpursley, Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 4:00pm
rational numbers can be written as a fraction:
8> subtracted FROM 50
yes, yes on others.
- Algebra - mysterychicken, Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 4:17pm
I don't know what questions you're referring to, for each of those things?
- Algebra - mysterychicken, Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 4:47pm
Never mind I got it. Thanks!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra1 - 4. To what set of numbers does 7.543 belong? a. rational b. ...
- Algebra - 28. Use the Distributive Property to simplify x(4x^2 + x + 4) Is it 4x...
- algebra1 - are these correct?: 1. To what set of numbers does 7.543 belong? a. ...
- Math - Need help on the question below. Which number belongs to the set of ...
- 9th grade - Name the set(s) of numbers to which 1.68 belongs. a. rational ...
- Algebra - To which subset of rel numbers does the number -22 belong? whole ...
- 6TH GR. ALGEBRA - EXTENDING THE LESSON If you add any two rational numbers, the...
- Algebra - To which subset of real numbers does the following number belong? ...
- Pre-algebra - Sonia is creating a visual diagram to show the relationship ...
- Algebra - 1. Subtract and simplify 18/y-8 - 18/8-y 2. subtract simplify if ...