February 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Why might enslaved Africans be able to join in rebellion more easily in the city than the country?
social studies -
, Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 12:54pm
They're in closer contact with other rebels.
Answer This Question
- Who was able to find work more easily during the Great ...
- How do you think plantation owners justified their use of ...
- A refugee who had just arrived in Canada from a destitute ...
- what was the purpose of the code noir ? a) to keep the enslaved...
- 1. Which group of colonists established the first free public ...
- What did West Africans trade to North Africans in exchange for ...
HISTORY HELP plsssssssss
- Who did the Spanish use for labor in their early New ...
NHD (Social Studies)
- Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- hello, my homework page starts out with In 1979, muslim ...
- 1. What do colonialism and imperialism both require? A. one ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help