Posted by bessie on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:05pm.
convert 1.5L to mL i need answer asap
7th grade - bessie, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:14pm
it is due tomrrow please help
7th grade - Sammi, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:14pm
There is 1 L to every 1000 mL so if you divide the 1.5L by 1000mL you get 0.0015.
If you need it in scientific notation that would be 1.5x10^-3.
7th grade - bessie, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:21pm
7th grade - Kathleen, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:54pm
There are 1500 ml in 1.5L
Sammi said .0015.
you multiply 1.5 by 1000 not divide it!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - i need help in social studies my finals are tomorrow and i need to ...
- 7th Grade x y input output tables - i need help with x and y input output tables...
- 7th grade pre-alge - what is the answer to -40== -5p respond asap
- 7th grade - How do you build a strong bone from a piece of printer paper and ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- Social Studies - I am in 7th grade age 12 and i was wonder how does the European...
- Math Help! - I ned help in Unit 4 Lesson 12 Graphing in the Coordinate Plane ...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...