Posted by kristen on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:03pm.
should the president be more powerful, less powerful, or stay the same? explain why?
social studies - bobpursley, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:04pm
We will be happy to critique your analysis.
social studies - kristen, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:11pm
social studies - Writeacher, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:17pm
This is an opinion question. Your teacher wants YOUR opinion.
Bobpursley is saying that if you wish to post what you write up in response to this question, someone here will be happy to comment.
social studies - anonymous, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:57pm
from my opinion the president should be powerful enough to keep his position, so no one else can take over him. Maybe not too much, but not too little either.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar (Writeacher) or (Ms. Sue) - Write the comparative and superlative ...
- social studies - explain why the framers of the constitution didn't want any of ...
- science - Consider this question Is a paired t-test more powerful than a a test ...
- american government - Consider the following features of Congress (including ...
- gym-power imbalances - what makes a coach a powerful individual. for example, he...
- social studies - what made the mongols powerful conquerors?
- American Government - In this extract from the federalist papers, Alexander ...
- American History - The failures of the Articles of Confederation showed that A...
- Social Studies - Who are some powerful women in American Politics today?
- computer science - what is the cost(most expensive,expensive or less costly)...