Posted by chemistry challenged on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 5:21pm.
At what temperature will 50. grams of NH4Cl just saturate 100. grams of water? (the 4 is the number of elements)
9th grade chemistry - Aanu, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 5:26pm
first find the solubity but i just have an idea. in my country the provide the temp. we just find the solubility and the product
9th grade chemistry - chemistry challenged, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 5:30pm
oh ok but that still doesn't really help because they do not provide the equation in the chem review book they distributed to us.
9th grade chemistry - Aanu, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 5:44pm
you don't even need any equation to do this if you know the mass, the no of moles can be calculated from there i.e. no of moles=mass of sub/molar mass
from there if the volume is given so you will be able to calculate the solubility which is equals to molar concentration
9th grade chemistry - chemistry challenged, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 6:07pm
lol well have you seen my name?? i cant do this... i figured out other equations but i don't know why i cant figure this one out... oh well i just ask other people to help me because i need someone to show me how to do it right infront of me but thank you for all of your help... i apprecite it very much.
9th grade chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 6:18pm
Apparently you are studying from a manual of some kind. You say there is no table giving the solubility. Is there a graph? If you have neither, perhaps I can find one on the web.
9th grade chemistry - ProChem., Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 8:28pm
50 degrees Celisius!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade - at 30degrees celcius, 80 grams of potassium bromide is dissolved in ...
- chemistry - How many grams of NaNO3 are required to saturate 54 grams of water ...
- Chemistry - How many grams of dry NH4Cl need to be added to 2.10L of a 0.600M ...
- chemistry - how much NaNO3 must be added to saturate 100.0 grams of water at 20 ...
- chemistry - a solution of kcl contains 10. grams of kcl in 100. ml of water at ...
- Chemistry - When 4.76 g of a solid mixture composed of NH4Cl and CaCl2 was ...
- Chemistry - Posted by Cyndy on Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 6:45pm. How many ...
- Chemistry 101 - If a piece of granite weighing 250.0 grams is heated in boiling ...
- Chemistry - At 50 degrees, 100 grams of water is saturated with cerium (III) ...
- Chemistry - Determined at which temperature is the solubility of KNO3 at 60 ...