posted by Franco .
Can you please check the following questions as I need to prepare them for tomorrow. Thank you very much in advance.
1) Examine the main features of Queen Victoria's reign and its contributions to the shaping of modern Great Britain.
2) Explain how Catherine describes her love for Edgar in Chapter 9 of Emily Bronte's "Wuthering Heights". In what way is it different from her love for Heathcliff?
3) Analyse Wuthering Height's narrative structure. Are the novel's narrators trustworthy?
4) Briefly summarise the role of women (or woman's role?) in the conventional society of Jane Austen's day. Then describe the character of Elizabeth pointing out what sets her apart from her other sisters.
5) Discuss the theme of love and marriage as emerges (?) from Jane Austen's novel "Pride and Prejudice".
All is great -- but in 5, it should be -- as it emerges . . .