Posted by KiKi on Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 12:04pm.
use the substitution method to solve
math substitution method - bob, Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 12:07pm
I know this!
Put it in for x.
So 7(28-6y) +5y=-26
use that to get y, then plug your answer for y into one of the equations to get x
math substitution method - KiKi, Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 7:27pm
okay so then 196-42y+5y=-26
then combined like terms so
y=-6 is this part correct?
math substitution method - Shell, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 10:37pm
solve by using the substitution method.
math substitution method - Jackie, Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 8:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - bobpursey, In this problem you helped me with earlier: Solve using ...
- Substitution Method-Plz help - Use the Substitution method to solve the system ...
- substitution method - Solve by substitution method please help me solve this. I ...
- algebra - use the Substitution Method. Please give it a try. y = 3x + 4 5x + 3y...
- Substitution Method - Use the Substitution method to solve the system of ...
- Linear Equations - Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- Math - 17) solve this linear system using the method of substitution. 2y-x=-10 y...
- Math - 12x+4y= 22 and 3x-8y= -10 What are the coordinates of x and y? Use the ...
- Math - 1. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of both the substitution ...
- Algerbra 1 substitution method - im really confused about this question: 2x-3y=...