Posted by Kevin on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 11:10pm.
Explain how to evaluate x-8 when x=10?
- math - Verlee, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 11:21pm
If x=10, then just replace x with 10.
If you do that, then it will be 10-8.
- math - anna, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:46pm
its two i'm looking for it to equal 10
- math - ania, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7:26pm
I need help
- math - ???, Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 8:07pm
you change X into 10 . so 10 - 8 = 2 or X-8=2 .
- Math Graphing Equations - Anonymous, Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 9:25pm
So what you do is:
Q: Explain how to evaluate x-8 when x=10
Solve: The x becomes an 10. So put 10-8
Whats the 10-8? Equals 2.
To explain x-8 = 10-8 because x=10.
- math - emma, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7:26pm
X=10 so 10-8 would equal 2 and so y=2
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MATH URGENT - Write the calculator key sequence you would use to evaluate each ...
- math - i need some serious help with limits in pre-calc. here are a few ...
- Math - 1) evaluate: integral of (3x^2 + 5x - 1 + 3/x) dx x^3/3 + x^2/5 - x Is ...
- Advanced Math I - If a * b = a - 3b and a # b = 2a + 3b, evaluate the expression...
- math - evaluate -4.9+2.9(-8.78-3.22). explain each step.
- exponents math - evaluate (-1)^3= evaluate -1^3= evaluate (-1)^2= evaluate -1^2=
- Math:Evaluate Expressions - e/3-2x3 for e=41.4 Please explain. Thank you!
- Math - I have no clue what this means. Can someone explain this to me. Evaluate ...
- Math - Evaluate the following expressions: a. 11^0 b. 11^2 / 11^2 c. are the ...
- math - Evaluate for each expression m = 2/5 and n = 1/2 1) 2m + n 2) 2m - n ...