Posted by larry on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 7:17pm.
i'm writing a persuasive essay about teachers giving students too much homework.
i need 2 more supporting topics
1. interfering with activities
please help and thank you
essay - Hayes, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 7:20pm
After being up all night, can not focus during morning classes. Too much busy work.
essay - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 7:21pm
If you as a student can't think of more reasons, then maybe you don't have a good argument for less homework.
essay - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 7:35pm
How much homework time do you think is appropriate for your grade?
Some people say that students should about 10 minutes per grade each day on homework. In other words, sixth graders should spend about one hour per day on homework. Other people disagree and believe that if U.S. students are going to catch up to students in other countries, they need to spend far more time on homework.
essay - Jen, Friday, March 26, 2010 at 12:10am
can interfere with after school jobs
essay - yanet, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 7:06pm
topic sentence about athens and spardas
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- essay - I'm writing about teachers giving students too much homework my ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- 8th grade Language Arts - I am writing a persuasive essay and I need some tips ...
- Persuasive Essay Topics - What are some persuasive essay topics about schools or...
- my topic. students, please post ur opinion too. - hi i need help coming up with ...
- english - Need help with writing an essay. My essay will be about giving ...
- english 101 - which of the above topics are appropriate for an expository essay...
- Writing - application essay - I am writing an application essay to try and get ...
- Persuasive Essay - Will someone help me organize my persuasive essay? I've ...
- english - hi, i need to write a persuasive essay that includes a personal ...