Posted by george on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 2:14pm.
choose the sentence that is complete and that is written correct.
A)annabel are planning to walk at least seven miles every week
B)i am walking on the sidewalk when i have heard someone say my name.
C)as soon as we see brent walking around the conor,we were yelling.
D)as i walked to the store,i was counting the cracks in the sidewalk.
F)several of my cousins likes to climb trees.
G)our mple tree sways whenever a strong wind blows.
H)they is going to carve their initals into that oak tree.
J)the lumberjacks and their euipment was moving into the meadow
A)the anthropologist has studied the origins of these people
B)these people was only recently discovered by anthropologists.
C)these cultures has provided many insighs into human behavior.
D)one of the anthropologists have never studied that culture before.
F)flowers grows alongside the falls.
G)the water at the bottom of the falls feel warm
H)the rocks near the waterfall is covered with moss
J)the waterfall rushes quickly down the mountainside.
A)i wonder which new fad will affect us next.
B)my uncle saved them baseball cards for forty years.
C)danielle and me found an old miniskirt in the attic.
D)we found an award given to al and i for the best yo-yo performance
F)i am hoping to win one of the events before the meet ended.
G)marty was trying a new maneuver that his coach is suggesting.
H)the gymnasts are working out in preparation for the competition.
J)as the floor exercise was completed,the other contestants are getting ready.
A)the dachshund is lying down alongside its owner.
B)the dog trainer commanded the poodle to lay down.
C)the trainer lied the dog biscuit down in front of his dog.
D)the collie, having laid at the feet of its owner, waited for its turn compete
for number 11 - 17 i got
11-(D) 12-(F) 13-(C) 14-(J) 15-(B)
16- (H) 17-(b)
- language expression - GuruBlue, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:10pm
12,13,15 and 17 are incorrect
- language expression - george, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:17pm
what about 12-J 13-A 15-D 17-A
- language expression - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:19pm
When you write "and that is written correct" you need to make sure you have all capitals and punctuation and spelling correct so WE can tell where the errors are. As currently written, all the sentences in #12, for example, are incorrect.
- language expression - george, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 3:28pm
ok sorry will do next time
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language expression - choose the sentence that is complete and that is written ...
- Language Arts HELP! - Which of the following sentences contains a verb in the ...
- Math - Lesson: Division Rules 1/Charlie runs a dog -walking service. He has 5 ...
- english - Can someone check my work PLEASE.. Which of the following is not a ...
- Algebra - John walked 10 miles on Saturday. He walked twice as fast on the ...
- L/A - Which of the following sentences contains a verb future perfect tense? A: ...
- physics - The speed of a moving sidewalk at an airport is 2ft/sec. A person can ...
- algebra - The speed of a moving sidewalk at an airport is 2ft/sec. A person can ...
- math-algebra - The speed of a moving sidewalk at an airport is 2ft/sec. A person...
- Physics - How do I do these? A passenger at an airport steps onto a moving ...