Posted by george on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 11:34am.
choose the word or phrase that best completes the sentence.my answers are all at the bottom
6)by now,the relay team _____ their practice laps.
7)the director ______ a speech when the guest of honor arrived
choose the sentence that is complete and that is written correctly
F)she enjoyed it self on the carousel in the amusement park
G)the little girl helped themselves onto the carousel horse
H)the carousel is himself the most popular ride in the park
J)i enjoyed the carousel so much,i bought myself another ticket.
A)ann taught her brother multiplication last year.
B)has he teached you how to organize a research paper?
C)did you and tara learn yourselves the trigonometry tables?
D)our chemistry teacher is learning us the periodic table of the elements
F)nobody wanted no trouble at the game.
G)the crowd wouldn't let no one cut in line
H)the coach doesn't want any bad behavior at the game.
J)the coach isn't allowing none of the team to leave yet.
for numbers 6-10
6- (H) 7- (d) 8- (J) 9- (A) 10- (H)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language expression - choose the word or phrase that best completes the sentence...
- irregular verbs - That day in June he had swum in the ocean. Is swum the proper ...
- English - 1.That cute little puppy has (stole, stolen) a biscuit. 2.The Boys ...
- Check my answers - Question 1.Choose the answer that identifies the case of the...
- 1-8 QUESTIONS NEED CHECKING! - 1. A synonym for sternly is (1 point) seriously. ...
- English - Choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. 1.I ...
- Grammar - Are these correctly answered?- Choose the answer that best completes ...
- Sentence Completion - Which word best completes this sentence? 1. Although the ...
- English - Choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. 1.In ...
- vocabulary help - When the realtor realized that there was a large dent in the ...