Posted by Presley on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 11:55pm.
Elimination using addition and subtraction:
x - y = 1
x + y = 3
-x + y = 1
x + y = 11
x + 4y = 11
x - 6y = 11
-x + 3y = 6
x + 3y = 18
I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MATH 156 - What models can be used to help explain the concepts of addition and ...
- Math - Using the definition of subtraction to determine the subtraction ...
- MATH - HOW IS ADDITION & SUBTRACTION OF POLYNOMIALS SIMILAR TO ADDITION & ...
- algebra 1A - could someone write me an expression using three of the following? ...
- Very easy math - my teacher told me that the inverse of addition was subtraction...
- math - What models can be used to help explain the concepts of addition and ...
- Math -5th Grade - Using on 3, 11, 21, and 24 only once, and using any ...
- Math - How do problem solving using model addition and subtraction
- Math - Algebra addition properties and subtraction rules
- Math - x=-y+3 5x-y=-2 Solve using Elimination I already solved the equation ...