Posted by Tracie on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:27pm.
I have to make the graphs myself they cannot come from the internet. It has be all our own original work. So I am really stuck on this one. I have never made a graph.
- com 220 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:28pm
What data do you want to graph?
- com 220 - Tracie, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:33pm
I am not sure. I want to show how the blacks had no rights and now they do. I want to show what rights they bagan to have and the timelines. Also when they were slaves and when that stopped.
- com 220 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:41pm
I suggest you construct a timeline to show these events.
- com 220 - Tracie, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:53pm
- com 220 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:56pm
- com 220 - Tracie, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 8:57pm
Where would I get some type of information on them?
- com 220 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 9:03pm
The links I posted show how to construct a timeline.
Bobpursley posted a link for African-American history.
You can also Google: African-American chronology
- com 220 - Tracie, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 9:30pm
- com 220 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 22, 2010 at 9:33pm
You're welcome. Enjoy your history project! :-)
Answer this Question
- i need to make my own proverb - for english class i have to come up with my own ...
- To MS SUE - ''Without the English civil war, democracy would have never ...
- Writing - The propmt is Write a story about a time that I did something that ...
- Social Studies - We are doing this project for social studies, where each group ...
- French Pen Pal? - Do you know of any sites where I would be able to make a ...
- com 220 - Assignment: Incorporating Statistics, Graphs, and Illustrations ... ...
- English - Help:Please change show me anthing that I need to do, by placing the ...
- socials - this is the same question I posted yesterday, it is due tommorow, oh ...
- Grade 12 English - Could you please review for me. Thank you The past has a hold...
- com 220 - I am writing an esay on Racism and how it has changed over the years ...