Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 10:04pm.
Match the terms with the correct description:
a. regulates supply of gases from ATP production
b. provides negative feedback signals
c. protects body against foreign dangers
d. "rapid transit" for liquids and gases
e. primary "regulator" of sensory functions
f. provides support and means of motion
g. processes materials for growth and maintenance
h. makes cells used in circulatory system
i. only system in which meiosis occurs
j. takes out what's not wanted in the blood
skeletal system- ?
endocrine system- G?
immune system- C?
reproductive system- I?
muscular system- F?
circulatory system- ?
digestive system- ?
respiratory system- ?
excretory system- J?
nervous system- E?
Please help and make any corrections
Answer this Question
- Biology - Match the terms with the correct description: a. regulates supply of ...
- Biology - *Yawn* Match the terms with the correct description: a. regulates ...
- physiology - blood helps maintain homeostasis by all of these mechanisms EXCEPT...
- science - what is the differences and similarities between gases,liquids and ...
- chem- to clarify.... - "How does a gas differ from a liquid with respect to the ...
- science grade 5 - what happens to solids,liquids,and gases when they are heated...
- Chemistry - Gases can be differentiated from solids and liquids because gases ...
- chemistry - How do gases compare with liquids and solids in terms of the ...
- chem - How does a gas differ from a liquid with respect to the following ...
- Solubility of gases - Can somebody tell me a list of (common) gases that are ...