Posted by Sara on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:04pm.
What are atleast three or more changes in the world, that you'd like to see.
One change that I would like to see is an end to child abuse, terrorism, and an end to animal abuse. I think that parents should be capable of leaning their children towards the correct direction; to success and success happens with two things, one is the correct knowledge and the other is the good behaviour.
What changes in the world, would you like to see and why? I would love to hear all your opinions, and please explain, thanks:-)
Changes in the world - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:07pm
I'm a dreamer, but I'd like to see an end to poverty, war, and greed.
Changes in the world - Sara, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:13pm
Yes, I definitely agree with you. I would like to see changes especially in now days generation, I mean they're really abusive; not all of them, but many of them are. I think that parents should begin to get serious about their children. I think that children should be brought up with the enough amount of love that they need, meaning not too much and not too little. It all actually depends on the parents. If they're brought up in a bad manner like attitude, then eventually the next generation and so will turn out to have that kind of attitude as well. Parents have the right to ground their children, and if they do not have the courage to do that, then eventually the children will begin to rule over their parents.
Changes in the world - Sara, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:17pm
I really appreciate all the religious and knowledgeable people out there. Because of them, our world is progressing. It really amazes me, how people turn out to be so talented.
Changes in the world - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:18pm
Changes in the world - Sara, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:21pm
Ms. Sue, may I ask you something? Have you ever seen a poor or good type of person getting bullied infront of your eyes. Doesn't it just hurt you deep from the inside to think about that poor kid, that has happened to me many times, but I just can't seeem to develop the enough courage to stand up for people like that. I want to, but I don't want myself to fall into a deep hole by doing that.
Changes in the world - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:25pm
Yes, I've seen bullying and I understand your reluctance to interfere. One thing you can do is to befriend the person who's being bullied. Hang out with him/her if possible.
Changes in the world - Sara, Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:27pm
Yeah, that would be a really good idea, thanks for the advice:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Child development - If a child and mother or child and father or just a teen was...
- English College composition I - I need help on writing a thesis statement about ...
- Writing Skills--Essay - People are changing everyday because of the changes in ...
- WORLD HISTORYY - a) What cultural obstacles did Peter I face in his attempt to ...
- teacher aide - 1 As a teacher aide, if you report an incident of child abuse A ...
- SOC 203 Quiz Help - Question 1. ALL BUT ONE of the following types of violence ...
- Physical Ed - Could you help me with this please? 1. Telling a child that he won...
- Helping Abused children - Please help 4. As a teacher aide, if you report an ...
- Criminal Justice/Domestic Violence - Unlike battering, __________ is when both ...
- ENGLSH - According to most Romanticists, the developments of science and ...